WANTED!!!! A Business Productivity & Solutions Developer to write and commission great code in order to integrate and improve systems.
Permanent role Location: Central London
Salary: £40 - £47k pa (subject to experience)
As Business Productivity & Solutions Developer you will be directly responsible for and through third parties maintain and manage the database and application systems, constructing reports, policies and procedures pertaining to the management, security and maintenance of the databases & applications. The right person for this role will be able to utilise knowledge of all systems, coupled with the understanding of the business and its operations, to offer maintenance and improvements in data, workflows and processes between these information systems.
The position will facilitate the integration of new systems and workflows, becoming an expert in these systems or software infrastructure. The Business Process and Solutions Developer will also lead on scoping, process management and enterprise architecture to ensure all developed systems are in alignment with the business.
Develop Internal code solutions for the organisations software estate
Manage change implementation and user adoption Support projects Advise operations heads, senior staff and users of new opportunities and best practice
Core Duties & Responsibilities
Assist with the formulation of the organisations technical roadmap to:
- Agree clear priorities for organisation’s development-based activity and projects.
- Build a strong relationship with operational heads based on a deep understanding of their needs. Work with the Infrastructure & Support Manager to support and review a secure and efficient environment Working with the head of IT manage and plan the business’ systems integration requirements to ensure compliance, best practise and necessary security is met between each integrated system.
Develop internal code solutions: -
- Inform, conceptualise and deliver functional production code (C#/VB/SQL) for current and future projects.
- Technical ownership and the ‘last line of internal support’ for Microsoft Dynamics GP, SDA and Microsoft CRM.
- Technical ownership and the ‘second line of internal support’ for all middleware or custom integration between systems such as Aptem, Creatio, Open Accounts, Legend, CIPHR and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Reduce the amount of custom coded solutions where applicable with off the shelf applications configured to best practise.
Manage change implementation and user adoption
- Manage user acceptance testing (UAT) environments for change projects.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate, recommending actions required.
- Working in collaboration with the Infrastructure & Support Manager in commissioning and deploying database applications, new business systems, reporting functions and middleware.
- Design & scope creative solutions using knowledge of systems including their integration to enhance productivity and improve efficiencies.
- Constant collaboration with the Information, Technology & Systems Leadership team to discover ongoing cost savings and efficiencies, utilising new/existing infrastructure & systems.
Support major projects and the creation of business cases for change
- Work with operations management to define business cases to support investment in new software solutions. Ensure benefits are measurable and have accountable owners for delivery.
- Create functional specifications to detail requirements at a suitable level to develop pass to internal or external support.
- Advise operations heads, senior staff and users of new opportunities and best practice
- Actively scan the market for innovations, sharing recommendations with operations and senior management and the development team.
- Identify integration opportunities between systems, both on premise and on the cloud, utilising new and existing technology.
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and PCI for all current and future systems.
- Adhere to best practices and external security standards, working in cohesion with the DPO – to keep abreast of compliance needs.
- Working with the IT Manager to ensure business continuity and full disaster recovery strategies all business systems and related data are in place, ensuring periodic checks to ensure functionality is as expected.
Apply now!!!! Or for further information please call Patricia on 0207 724 3824