JOB TITLE: Events Sales Executive
RESPONSIBLE TO: Events Sales Manager
WANTED! Events Sales Executive for an amazing venue based in the heart of the city of London.
This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic Events Sales Executive who thrives working as part of a busy Catering and Events department. You will be passionate about Events and take pride in the delivery of great events.
Salary: £25K - £29Kpa plus excellent benefits
Location: City of London
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES- ADD TERM EVENTS
- To be fully aware of the Venue's Events facilities.
- To have thorough knowledge of room layouts, capacities, menus and the operation & installation of all audio-visual equipment.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all Venue policies and procedures, including Departmental Standard Operating Procedure's (SOP's)
- Actively participate in training and attend training sessions to enhance personal development
- Actively work as part of the team and ensure the department contributes to accomplish the Venue's objectives.
- Be aware of the Venue's future Events business.
- Ensure all bookings for the Events business comply with the Venue standards.
- Ensure bookings are managed to maximise sales, occupancy and revenue.
- Upsell all Events Equipment, Food and Beverage and other venue facilities when bookings are taken.
- Accurately input all clients requests into the Venues Diary Management System
- Assist the client with any special requests.
- Ensure calls are made to future clients to confirm all requirements for the forthcoming Event, ensuring any changes to the requests have been communicated effectively.
- To assist the accounts department in the collection of all outstanding payments.
- Liaise with the Heads of Departments to ensure that client requests are met.
- Ensure that all amendments, late bookings and special requirements are communicated effectively direct to the department Head for short term amendments.
- Support the Events Sales Manager to ensure the weekly function sheets and amendments have been coordinated, collated, produced and distributed as per the Venue standards
- Attend necessary meetings including the Function Sheet Meeting and team meetings
- Any other reasonable request, as required by Management
- Adhere to the Venues dress code.
- Continually strive to enhance customer service.
- Act in a professional and polite manner to all guests and customers at all times with both verbal and written communications.
- Conduct telephone calls as per the Venue standard
- Have a thorough understanding of the Venue's products and facilities to ensure customer and guests needs are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all extra requirements of the client are dealt with effectively.
- Ensure that there is somebody available in the office at all times during Office hours to answer any incoming enquiries.
- Represent the organisation events at networking events (this maybe out of normal office hours.)
- Ensure all personal details of customers and guests are recorded discreetly and kept confidential.
- Upsell wherever possible.
- Ensure that a method of payment is agreed with the clients and credit is maintained in line with the Venue's policies and procedures.
- Ensure all enquiries are followed up and effectively convert as many as possible into bookings and additional revenue.
- Liaise with accounts to ensure all charges are invoiced correctly.
- Liaise with the accounts department in the collection of outstanding payments
COLLEAGUES AND TEAM WORK:
- Act in a positive, polite and respectful manner towards work colleagues.
- Actively work as part of the team to achieve the team and overall department objectives.
- Support team members wherever possible to achieve the Venue objectives.
For further information call Patricia on 0207 724 3824 or email your CV to email@example.com