WANTED! Office Assistant for an amazing venue based in the heart of the city of London. This role will be providing administrative support to the Events/ Membership and Meetings Team.
Salary: £21,500 plus excellent benefits
Location: City of London
This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic Office Assistant who will thrive working as part of a small, but busy team. You will be passionate about developing your career and you will gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events/ meeting and accommodation within a fast paced dynamic organisation. This is a busy role working closely with your colleagues you. Ideally you will have some experience working in a business support role.
To be the main face of the office by providing reception services to visitors, callers, guests, and administrative services to colleagues. You will also be responsible for several ongoing tasks including overseeing ticket bookings for events, merchandise and coordinating interview meetings.
Areas of Responsibility
- Greeting Visitors and Guests in person and on the telephone in a friendly, courteous and professional matter; answering enquiries and referring to other staff members where appropriate.
- Maintaining the general email inbox, replying to email enquiries promptly and in a professional manner.
Events & Meetings Administration, Accommodation Booking:
- Creating, and keeping up-to-date, the annual fixtures list of events for members. Ensuring the website is updated
- Overseeing ticket bookings for events (some regular, some ad hoc), processing any refunds/ amendments as required, and maintaining waiting lists where necessary.
- Monitoring participant attendance at events and recording attendance
- Answering phone and email enquiries about the Accommodation available for members' use; making and amending bookings using the booking system.
- Using the membership system to issue membership cards
- Coordinating the meetings for internal and external stakeholders
Daily Accounting :
- At the end of each business day to balance the accounting transactions taken that day, making sure the office cash float and credit card transactions balances with the sales and transactions made
- Maintaining close working relationships with other members of the Education team and the Office in general, and providing cover for team colleagues as necessary.
- To provide administrative assistance to the Services Manager, Director of Services and other members of the team when required.
- Assisting with events (some which may take place outside of standard office hours).
- Working on new projects and initiatives as directed
Key working relationships:
- This is a busy role that will involve constant communication with a large number of stakeholders, both internal and external.
For further information call Patricia on 0207 724 3824 or email your CV to email@example.com