Finance Manager (CCAB qualified) is required by a unique and historical regulatory body based in central London (St James' Park / Victoria / Westminster).
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the efficient running of the day to day finance function and to ensure the highest level of integrity in financial reporting.
This is a full-time permanent role, paying £38,000 to £50,000 per annum + excellent benefits. Interviews will be held in mid-November 2019.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Develop, lead and manage the finance function for the entire organisation
- Ensure the robustness and effectiveness of the financial control systems
- Assist the Finance Director in the planning and budgeting process
- Assist the Finance Director in the timely production of management information
- Management of cashflow for the organisation
- Leading in the drafting of the annual statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
- Monitor and device a finance training programme for staff and other stakeholders
Key skills/experience required of the Finance Manager:
- Qualified CCAB accountant (part or full), with strong practical experience in financial accounting
- Proven experience of financial management
- Up to date knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS) and government accounting rules
- Staff management experience
- Experience in working with a charitable organisation will be desirable
- Proficiency in using MS Excel
- Methodical and systematic with attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW !!