A leading national membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical field) is looking for a Division Administrator to manage the relationship between the organisation and its members and key stakeholders in the South West area - North Somerset
Based in North Somerset, this role is a permanent opportunity, paying £23,102 per annum. Providing general administrative support to the Division Manager and team. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, a great event organiser, an excellent communicator and an effective committee coordinator. Experience of working in a professional body and event management are highly desirable.
The Divisional Administrator will:
- Co-ordinate the appropriate Executive Committee including preparation of minutes, agendas, follow up action and correspondence
- Organise and attend meetings and conferences for the Division including working to budgets, preparation of delegate packs, liaising with venues and making all arrangements
- Manage and maintain the electronic system for recording and distributing job descriptions for vacant posts
- Provide administrative support to the Division Manager and the team with Divisional events including attendance at them
- Provide administrative support for the recruitment of various positions
- Prepare monthly reports for distribution to various advisors, managers and groups
Person Specification - Core skills of the Divisional Administrator:
- Excellent administrative, logistical and secretarial skills
- A confident multi-tasker working to conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Proven committee administration experience at executive level
- Proven experience in the use of database management and electronic filing
- Experience of event management or similar
If you are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW !