A luxury five-star hotel based in the City of London is looking to recruit a part qualified or fully qualified Finance Controller to join their team!
They are a boutique, luxurious and fresh-faced
The Finanicial Controller will be working within the senior hotel management team, this role has primary responsibility for ensuring that accurate accounting takes place throughout the hotel. As Financial Controller you be confident with the following areas of responsibility:
- Accurate forecasting of monthly revenues, costs and results
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Management of the finance department as well as the purchasing/goods receiving team - team of 4
- Margin analysis
- Experience working with SAP System, F&B Shop and Opera is desirable
In addition, you will ensure that detailed analysis and metrics produced to manage the individual departments (e.g. Covers, average spends, margin analysis, revenue/payroll analysis by department).
The Financial Controller will investigate queries from department managers and assist with stock controls and monthly stock takes, reporting and investigating on any variances discovered. The Financial Controller will most likely have/be:
- Ideally a Qualified accountant – (or Qualified by experience)
- Previous experience of managing a Finance team
- To have worked in a similar commercial environment
- Strong financial and system skills including excellent Excel skills
- Experience with the following systems would be desired- SAP/Opera
- Excellent Communication and Written Skills
- Attention to details
- Hands on Approach
Please click apply now below!
Contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 for all quereis!