A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical field) in the heart of London's City, is looking for a Temporary Committee & Divisional Administrator to provide general administrative support to the Committee, Division Manager and overall team. They are looking for someone who is a self-starter, a great organiser, an excellent communicator and an effective committee coordinator. Experience of working in a professional / membership / regulatory body, arranging and attending meetings, minute taking and event management are highly desirable.
The Committee & Divisional Administrator role is being offered as a TEMPORARY ongoing role, working 35 hours per week, hourly rate circa £14.00 to £15.00 per hour, based in the City of London (Tower Hill area).
This is an urgent role and interviews will be in early October 2019 with immediate start thereafter.
The Committee & Divisional Administrator will:
- Coordinate all Committee and Divisional requirements, including diary management, preparation of minutes, agendas, follow up action and correspondence
- Organise and attend regular meetings for the Division
- Arranging travel and accommodation for various meetings and events across the UK
- Manage and maintain the database
- Provide administrative support to the Division Manager and the team with Divisional events including attendance at them
- Coordinate mailings and distribution of materials
- Liaise with members and stakeholders and update them on all amendments and changes within the organisation
- Prepare monthly reports for distribution to various advisors, managers and groups
- Arrange training and course schedules for the Division
Core skills of the Committee & Divisional Administrator:
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills
- Excellent minute taking skills
- Proven committee administration experience at executive level
- Proven experience in the use of database management and electronic filing
- Experience of event management or similar
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now !