A leading London University and an integral provider of Higher Education in the UK is recruiting for a skilled Programme Administrator to provide academic staff and students with support for all aspects of teaching and research activities. The role is responsible for administering the Undergraduate Programmes and Affiliate students, ensuring effective procedures are created.
This is a full-time temporary role based in the heart of London, this role is running up until July 2020. The hourly rate is between £15- £17 per hour.
Key duties of the Programme Administrator:
The Programme Administrator will most likely have/be:
- Provide administrative support for the entire process of undergraduate course administration from initial enquiry to graduation, liaising with Course Tutors and Central Departments and ensuring procedures are documented and correctly implemented
- Be the first point of contact for queries from staff and students, regarding regulations, timetabling and pastoral guidance, and provide advice on procedures, programme and module choice, financial implications of changes to students’ programmes etc
- Act as main point of contact for Departmental visitors, academic staff and students with regard to undergraduate matters and be able to answer any general enquiries that are received via email, telephone or face-to-face contact
- Process marks for exam board reports using PORTICO for undergraduate examination committees
- Liaise with Course Tutors, Examinations Department and Central Departments re progression and awards as necessary and maintain a log of follow-up actions
- Administration in higher/further education or a teaching and learning environment including dealing with student/customer enquiries
- Excellent customer service skills
- Educated to A level standard (including A-C in 2 subjects), or having acquired relevant experience
- Educated to degree standard, or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant data protection requirements
- Experience with Systems such as PORTICO and CMIS for timetabling
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of and evidence of experience Excel, Word, web browsers, and email packages, with a willingness to learn about and use new software
Click APPLY NOW below!