Receptionist required for a corporate consultancy firm based in London (Camden area). This role is pivotal to the business and requires an experienced, professional, organised and immaculately presented individual. This is a permeant role offering a salary of £30,000 per annum (plus a discretionary bonus). PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist with in a corporate environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responding to all telephone calls and directing them appropriate
- Meeting and greeting a range of high value clients, influencers and VIPs
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception - ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with the PAs, support staff, consultants and executive directors
- Coordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Assisting with office events throughout the year (including Christmas festivities)
- General office administration Ad hoc
- Booking and organising catering requirements as need (breakfast meetings, lunches, cocktail functions and office events)
- Excellent eye for detail ensuring meeting rooms and requirements are perfect every time
- Booking couriers
The successful candidate will need to be a team player, with the ability to adapt and respond to their surroundings coupled with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have strong MS Office skills, be proactive and ready to impress. Immaculate presentation is essential for this role.
Please submit your CV here or call our office for further information 0207 724 3824