Are you looking for a new exciting role? Are you passionate about food and people?
A growing company present in over 60 locations in the UK and New York is recruiting for an experienced Delivery Driver to join their team based in London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £26,000 per annum. The hourly pay rate is £12.75 for minimum 40 hours / week. 5 days per week incl. weekends
Shifts are from 03:30am till 13:00pm
6 drops per route until 7am then 3 deliveries between branches – drivers starts their shift from the Warehouse based in West London.
Key Responsibilities of the Delivery Driver:
The Delivery Driver will most likely have/be:
- Take food deliveries across our branches in London
- Pick and pack stock
- Unload supplier deliveries
- Follow pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course taking into account possible traffic
- Drive safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Keep company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil, water, good tyre pressure and is ready to drive
- Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Ability to lift the food trays and other boxes on a daily basis when loading and unloading the van
- Fill out paperwork daily to ensure the van’s temperature and other food safety requirements are constantly checked
- A full clean driving licence type C1 or above and be able to drive a 7.5 tonne lorry
- Must have CPC
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Hands-on and proactive attitude
- Good communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Flexible to work various hours on shift rota basis, including weekends and evenings
This company make a real impact and work together to create distinctly authentic and fresh Asian cuisine. They have a passion for food and art, which is still the core of everything they do.
Join them to continue to grow their business and you’ll get the opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table!BENEFITS:
- A great working environment
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- A variety of discounts (shopping, food & drink, entertainment and health & fitness) through Perkbox
- Other incentives with the opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to email@example.com
for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824