We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer to work within the planning and public protection sector of a leading company, based in the Harrow area, working for 3-4 months in the first instance.
This is a Digital Transformation Programme where you will utilize your integration development skills.
The successful candidate will have skills and experience using software such as:
This will be used to develop a specified Range of integrations on the client's Red Hat JBOSS middleware platform.
Interface development activities to facilitate the integration of the following services and tools:
- Electoral services (Xpress)
- Housing services (Northgate OHMS)
- Email delivery (Corporate SMTP)
- Text messing delivery (Gov.Notify)
- Webform (Capita webforms)
- National address database (OSPlaces)
- Spatial database (ESRI Arc)
- Monitoring services
All these interfaces to be delivered via Red Hat JBOSS/FUSE
Resolving any issues that are discovered during system and integration testing of the above interfaces.
The daily rate of pay for this role is the £500
on a limited company basis.