A leading educational marketing and research agency delivering award-winning campaigns for a number of global brands is in need of Freelance PR Consultant on a temporary basis from 8th November until Christmans (5 Days a week, 2 month Contract initially
Location: Oval, London
Pay: £35-£40 per hour
Times: Freelance, 5 Days a week
Duration: Initial 2 Months
The PR Consultant, you'll be central to the delivery and execution of multiple communications campaigns across a range of channels, including: PR, educator outreach, social media, and events
- Create and implement communications strategies for clients.
- Create and implement the organizations communications strategy.
- Manage educator outreach campaigns, including event recruitment for our clients.
- Write Press Releases, features, thought leadership pieces, case studies and other articles for clients and on behalf of the organisation
- Develop a network of education influencers to help deliver our communications challenges.
- Lead delivery of communications projects to schedule, budget and to the organizations quality standard.
- Appoint and manage freelance staff and suppliers.
- Involve and brief staff across the company where appropriate and feed into projects led by other teams where there is a comms element.
- Track and monitor campaigns and report back to clients.
- Use web analytics software (EG: Google Analytics) to monitor performance
Benefits of the position:
- Ability to multi-task priorities and handle different projects efficiently
- Experience in using web analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Collaborative team player
- Sound organisational skills
- Fluent in English with strong spelling and grammar
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Ability to stay 'cool' when the pressure is on.
Great office environment - free breakfast, tea and coffee
A sociable community - Thirsty Thursdays; charity committee events (film nights, pub quizzes etc); a summer party as well as a Christmas party; away days every year
This is a fantastic role for the right candidate with alot to offer, however we are working to a tight deadline so please submit your CV for consideration!
We are looking to get telephone interviews underwar immediatly