Are you ready to take on an exciting opportunity where you can further develop your career?
Do you process strong leadership skills and enjoy managing a team?...
Well you have come to the right place!
A rapidly growing Beauty Company that creates and manufactures custom hair colour and guidance, tools, and expertise for clients to apply their colour at home is recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead, develop, and mentor their London-based Customer Service team. Although you will be working in a call centre environment they are far from traditional. The company encourages Agents to be human, and offer clients a bespoke personalised service experience.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £50,000- £65,000 per annum (salary depending upon experience).
Key duties of the Customer Service Manager:
The Customer Service Manager will most likely have/be:
- Managing daily operations with a team of Online Colourist and Customer Service agents (team of 12)
- Managing real time stats, all reporting metrics and KPIs
- Working with staff in individual and group settings to cultivate a strong culture
- Planning and scheduling employees and shifts ensuring phone, email, and chat coverage in the multiple languages we service
- Communicating with headquarters to ensure team is aligned with Customer service protocol and larger business goals
- Holding self and all direct reports accountable to the company and department service standards.
- Recruiting all incoming Customer Service Employees
- Proven experience of directly managing a team of customer service agents in an online / e-commerce customer service environment
- Strong effective leader who inspires and holds other accountable to goals, objectives, and behaviours
- Experience with Zendesk software will be an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Skilled decision maker with the ability to appropriate decisions demonstrating good judgment
- Ability to build effective working relationships across functional areas and levels of the organisation
- Ability to train, motivate and work in a team environment
- NVQ Level 2
- Full-time standard benefits
- 28 days Holiday
- Fun and rewarding work environment
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824