Are you an experienced and focused Sales Support Administrator?
We are hiring for an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company whose expertise is in Mobile Payment Technology. Based in the heart of London's City this person will join a vibrant and well-established sales department, the Sales Support Administrator holds big value in the business.
This is a permanent full-time role paying up to £22,000 per annum, with an immediate start.
Core duties of the Sales Support Administrator:
- Processing and confirming sales orders
- Monitoring sales contracts
- Extensive commission reporting for internal and external partners
- Fielding enquires and act as a contact point for the sales team
- Tracking deliveries
- Processing credit card payments and setting up banking schedules
- Creating frequent mail merges as required
Skills required of the Sales Support Administrator:
- Previous high quality administrative experience from a fast paced environment (Sales)
- The ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise making decisions
- Track record of delivering high quality information
- Efficient Microsoft Office skills (High proficiency of Excel needed)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: ASAP