A great new opportunity awaits an experienced Pastry Chef to join a 5 star luxury London hotel with a difference based in the heart of London. You will be working within their popular and successful Restaurant.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £25,000 per annum + service charge.
You will be working with the Executive Chef.
The Pastry will most likely have/be:
- Experience in Pastry
- Consistently deliver high standard of food preparation
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and requests coupled with proven organisation skills
- Good level of English language both spoken and written
- Flexibility to work on rota basis is a must
- A passion to succeed in a fast paced quality environment
- Have an NVQ Level 1 & 2 Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have a Level 2 Food Safety and Catering qualification or equivalent
- A very competitive salary
- Travel card loans
- Meals on duty
- Uniform and uniform care
- Performance review and personal development plan
- Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
- 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
- Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
- Support in the development of your career
Click Apply now below!
Please contact the Red Personnel Team on 02077243824 for further queries!