A great new opportunity awaits an experienced Breakfast Chef to join a 5 star luxury London hotel with a difference based in the heart of London. You will be working within their popular and successful Restaurant.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £23,000 per annum + service charge (salary can go up to £29,000)
You will be working alongside the Executive Chef.
The Breakfast Chef will most likely have/be:
• Prior experience in a similar role
• A passion to succeed in a fast paced quality environment
• Ability to prioritize different tasks and requests coupled with proven organisation skills
• Have experience of working in a fine dining environment
• 5 star experience will be desirable
• Good level of English language both spoken and written
• Have an NVQ Level 1 & 2 Catering qualification or equivalent
• Have a Level 2 Food Safety and Catering qualification or equivalent
• Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
• A very competitive salary
• Travel card loans
• Meals on duty
• Uniform and uniform care
• Performance review and personal development plan
• Internal transfer & promotion opportunities
• 28 / 32 days holiday per annum, increasing 1 day annually up to 4 years
• Yearly hotel stay with dinner in the outlet of your choice
• Support in the development of your career
Click Apply now below!
Please contact the Red Personnel Team on 02077243824 for further queries!