An International Oil Company from the Middle East based in the Green Park/Piccadilly area are in need of an urgent Accounts Payable for an immediate start!
About the Role:
This role handles the full end to end function of the Accounts Payable function together with assisting the Management Accountant with various accounting and finance duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices, credits and payments
- Setting up payments in the banking system and sending our remittances
- Reconciling supplier accounts, accounts payable and goods received
- Reporting weekly on Accounts Payable
- Preparing Payment Proposals
- Chairing Creditors meetings
- Strong Sage skills are essential for this role
- Experience with processing a high number of invoices per week
- Applicants must have prior experience in an accounting support function and strong Accounts Payable experience, coupled with the ability to liaise on all levels with key stakeholders.. The ability to analyse data and a high level of customer service skills will be essential for this role
A candidate with an international understanding of business, culture and life in the middle east will be advantageous
We need applicants who are available immediately and who can commit tot he role for the 2-3 month period