Based in the heart of the City
Fixed term contract for 6 months
Salary: £23k pa pro rata
The job holder will support the Office Coordinator in the administration of the Executive Office including: Front of House and office management, supporting external events as necessary.
You will be highly-motivated and intuitive individual and will play significant role in the organisation and smooth running of the a small but busy corporate office. You will provide first class organisational, communications and computer skills. accuracy, high personal standards and attention to detail are an important part of all aspects of the role.
- Provide five-star "Front of House" reception capability, creating a welcoming and professional atmosphere for all visitors, mirroring the same approach through phone and email correspondence.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day smooth running of the Office, including ordering, maintenance of the phone and email systems, facilities and catering.
- Responsibility for the tidiness and general appearance of the office, ensuring that the high standards of the organisation are maintained at all times.
- Arranging internal meetings, meeting room management and preparation.
- Booking travel, both domestic and international including managing visa applications and processes and booking accommodation.
- Supporting the Office Co-ordinator in the day to day management of office support and contractor support including premises, alarm, technology and maintenance contracts.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations as required
- Assisting in the delivery of key projects as required.
- Relevant experience
- Self-motivated/ability to work without supervision
- A strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of business travel administration
This is an urgent role with an immediate start! Please call Patricia on 0207 724 3824 or email your cv to email@example.com