WANTED URGENTLY! A Customer Service Executive for a long established much respected company based in the heart of London. This is a full-time permanent role paying, £25,000 per annum.
The purpose of this role is to act as the first point of contact for all queries on your specialist subject matter. The Customer Service Executive will provide exceptional customer service, representing the company's brand and explaining policies and processes for a specific territory. This role is predominantly oriented at servicing standard application customers.
The key responsibilities will involve processing applications, providing information about the company, validating applications, conducting initial research into new applications, supporting the PR and Media teams, providing statistical information and research as well as contributing to creative meetings.
The Customer Service Executive will have:-
- Customer service experience (public facing and/or business to business)
- Strong verbal and written skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Proven research skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy, research based experience
- Capable of working independently, proactively and multitasking
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to build positive working relationships with different departments
- Comfortable liaising with PR and marketing teams
- Degree educated ( Bachelor of Science Degree) postholder is expected to be a customer service specialist (through academics and/or experience) within the medical/ biology
- Experience with database management (updating, cleansing and purging)
- Excellent team player with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
If you have the skills listed above and this role is of interest to you please CLICK HERE to apply
Or call Patricia on 0207 724 3824
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.