An exciting opportunity has risen for a skilled HR Employment Relations Officer to join a well-established membership organisation and regulatory body based in the heart of London.
This is a fixed term contract up until December 2019. Start date ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking HR professional to join our progressive award winning HR team. As an HR Employment Relations Officer, you'll use your extensive experience of employment relations to ensure the organisation maintains a values driven, professional and highly competent workforce to deliver an outstanding service to our members and customers.
The HR Employment Relations Officer will most likely have/be:
- You will apply your HR knowledge and exceptional communication and influencing skills to support our people managers in all aspects of employment relations across the employee life cycle In particular, you will coach and develop managers to deal with difficult people issues informally and without delay, in a straightforward, fair and transparent way
- You will support investigating officers in exploring complaints and concerns, attend and advise at hearings and during appeal processes, support in the management of conduct and capability issues and undertake change management processes
- As a senior member of the HR Operations Team, you will design, develop and implement solutions across the breadth of operational HR activity that address learning and actions emanating from casework
- Every day will be filled with possibilities as you find new ways to shape change and nurture the development of the business by delivering a robust and proactive HR service
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Employment Relations
- You will be an excellent communicator who is confident at expressing your own point of view in challenging circumstances; and skilled at both fostering constructive working relationships with management and building genuine partnership with trade unions in support of the achievement of first time case resolution
- Possessing an excellent working knowledge of all employment legislation
- You will hold CIPD membership supported by a Level 7 qualification in HR Management or equivalent
Please contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 for all queries!