ARE YOU LOOKING TO CARVE YOUR CAREER IN IT???? We have a junior position working for an
organisation working within the payment processing sector.
This is a great opportunity to develop with an established and growing organisation who are looking for an enthusiastic IT Administrator (Systems and Network) based in Maidstone in Kent with a starting salary of £25Kpa ( plus + £6K on call, after training is complete) plus excellent benefits and career growth
This role would suite someone looking to keen to expand and enhance their career in IT, you will work closely with existing Network Operations and Systems Analyst teams and support all areas of the business from a ticketing system and be required to adhere to a strict change management process.
- Responsible for the maintenance and high availability of the Production datacentres, network infrastructure, servers, and services
- Ensure integrity and security of data in accordance with best practices and business requirements for regulatory, security and privacy compliance
- Mitigate and resolve any issues that occur quickly
- Proactively monitor real-time dashboards, logs and metrics to ensure uptime, highlight performance improvements and future capacity planning
- Quickly and efficiently identify, mitigate and resolve any system issues that occur to ensure full-service availability for our customers at all times, escalating to 2nd and 3rd line on-call engineers when required
- Maintain servers and services through software updates, security patching and service pack installation
- Thoroughly investigate any incidents after the fact to determine root cause and identify methods of preventing any future recurrence.
On the job training and exposure to a wide array of different technologies, as well as specialist training in many aspects of the payments industry, will be provided. Once up to speed, on a day to day basis you will be responsible for monitoring the production environments and be able to quickly diagnose and resolve issues as they arise.EXPERIENCE
- IT experience
- A-level Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Microsoft certification, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD (desirable)
- SQL knowledge
- Great Communication
- Quick learner
Joining an existing team, the working hours are a twelve-hour shift per day, currently 1000hrs - 2200hrs, including breaks with a rotation of four days on, four days off allowing for 24/7 coverage.
IS this you???? Are you looking to develop your IT career and have the skills above please send your CV or
Call Patricia 0207 724 3824