An established Professional Standards College based in the City of London, responsible for regulation and accreditation in the medical field is looking to recruit for a Training Support Officer to join their Training Department.
Salary: £24200K pa
This is a permanent full time position
The Training Support Officer works under the supervision of the Training Supervisor and in accordance with established policies, procedures and precedents.
- Assist in the administration of the College ePortfolio for all users by providing helpdesk support and creating new accounts.
- Administer the registration and enrolment of trainees
- Advise trainees, non-trainees and trainers on relevant rules and guidance as required, keeping abreast of training developments and changes to GMC regulations and guidance.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on trainees and ePortfolio users.
- Provide administrative support for Clinical Practitioners registering for credentialing and use of ePortfolio, including answering email queries and creating ePortfolio accounts.
- Index Certificates of Eligibility for Specialist Registration applications and provide further support to the Training Supervisor in the processing of applications as required.
- Provide administrative support for the Careers Group, including the delivery of careers events (which will involve occasional out-of-office-hours work) and giving advice to undergraduate medical students and Training doctors
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Medicine Trainees Association (EMTA).
- Support colleagues in the Training Team as required.
- Maintain detailed documentation of the administrative processes relevant to the post to be compliant with ISO9001
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to coordinate procedures and sharing of best practice
- Provide cover for the Reception colleagues as required including catering, postal and reception duties
- Arrange for appropriate archiving and destruction in accordance with data protection legislations
- Participate in training and personal / organisational development activities
Do you have these skills? If so and this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you please Call Patricia on 0207 724 3824 or click here and sent your CV across.