An international Flatshare website that help people rent a spare room and showcase it to an audience of millions is recruiting for a skilled French Speaking Team Leader to join their customer service team based in the heart of London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £28,000 per annum + benefits!
The Customer Service Team Leader will have a vital position within the business, acting as the link between the customer and the wider business teams. You will be responsible for running the CS operations of our various markets. You will need to lead by example, support your team members in their development and be creative in finding ways to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. You will ensure customers are satisfied with the product and service, and so maintain profitable customer relationships.
The Customer Service Team Leader (French Speaking) will most likely have/be:
- Working with the Head of Customer Service and your peers in charge of our other brands, lead, develop and support a team to deliver a best-in-class service, through a forward-thinking approach and clear targets/measures of success
- Manage the outsourced customer service team of approx. 10 people (organisation, planning, KPI's achievements, quality control and productivity monitoring)
- Centralise, test and report on issues
- Supporting the outsource team will require you to mentor, develop and encourage them to deliver our high level of service. This will require you to invest your time and be available to them throughout the working day
- Key link between the CS department and other key stakeholders
- Constantly seek optimisations and improvements to processes and tools
- Build collaborative relationships with the wider teams to gain a great understanding of the various challenges, objectives and opportunities.
- Share insight and reporting results with the rest of the business. We're big on transparency and knowledge sharing
- Keep on top of new developments and trends in Customer Services, and suggest new practice whilst improving existing ones
- Native level French speaker
- Fluent level English speaker
- A self-starter able to prioritise, manage and organise
- You are able to draw conclusions based on relevant data, allowing you to make the right decisions, considering both the business and the customers' benefits
- You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, in turn the role will present you with many opportunities to evolve in the company
- Results driven, yet light hearted and fun
- Loves working in a team environment whilst keen to have real ownership
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally in a digital business
- Excellent standard of literacy and effective written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
- Excellent numeracy and Microsoft excel skills.
- Past experience working in a web based environment
- Showing initiative and able to multi task effectively
- Skilled in developing and encouraging team members to fulfil their potential
For an immediate application click apply now below or contact Ilamathy on 02077243824.