Online Marketing Manager
Salary £40K pa (pro rata)
Part time position : 3 days per week
Based in c London
We are recruiting an Online Marketing Manager for a much respected long established legal firm based in Central London, to head up and lead the Medical malpractice team. The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and focussed individual with the ability to quickly establish rapport with internal clients and stakeholders and manage internal and external relationships. They will take pride in their work, enjoy working as part of a team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Own online marketing presence for our medical malpractice team;
- Source external content for commentary;
- Source internal content for case write-ups and thought pieces;
- Create adverts, with assistance from the wider Business Development Team; Run pay per click advertising campaigns through social media.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team to ensure consistency with marketing approach and branding;
- Explore relevant advertising opportunities;
There is potential to grow and expand this role to other practice areas once a successful online footprint has been established for the medical malpractice
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and educate stakeholders;
- Confident with excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build trust amongst internal and external clients;
- Previous experience of working within a legal or professional services firm highly desirable;
- Strong understanding of core business development and marketing programmes;
- Demonstrated project management skills; i.e. ability to work to tight timeframes, managing multiple tasks and stakeholder management;
- Track record of developing business development and managing programmes and processes;
- Sound working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.