An International Restaurant and entertainment brand founded in Turkey and with brands globally is recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to join their Luxury London Restaurant.
They are looking for a skilled Senior HR Advisor from the Hospitality/Leisure/Entertainment industries to be fully responsible for establishing and managing the HR processes for their London Restaurant. Areas include: Recruitment & Selection, Coaching, Training & Development, Payroll Management.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £35,000 per annum!
The HR Manager will hold key relationships with the Restaurant General Manager, Restaurant Managers and the Head Office HR function in Turkey.
You will most likely have/be:
- Preparing and posting job advertisements: will be responsible for end-to-end management of a recruitment life cycle
- Completing the onboarding processes of the new comers
- Executing the employment and exit process of employees that we need to complete due to all legislations
- Preparing daily & monthly & yearly reports to the management team of restaurants
- Clarifying the training needs of employees and organise trainings to ensure that all staff are fully trained
- Administering the disciplinary processes based on the local labor laws if needed
- Responsible for the calculation and payment of salaries and overtimes pay in accordance with labor law
- Hold a B.S. Degree
- UK experience in Human Resources and in the F&B industry
- Must be experienced in recruitment – must know the F&B recruitment world.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal skills with the employees and be an employee champion among the employees
- Knowledge and experience of Employee relations
- Experience working with Senior Manager
- Possess strong leadership and coaching skills
- Have a high internal-customer focus, combined with a can-do attitude
- An advanced problem solver
- Able to prioritise and work in a demanding environment
If you are interested, please contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 to discuss this role further.