An International Restaurant and entertainment brand founded in Turkey and with brands globally is recruiting for their successful London Restaurant.
They are recruiting for a HR Manager to oversee and lead the HR process. The Restaurant is a place to explore extremely rich history and diversity of food.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £35,000 per annum!
As HR Manager, you will carry out responsibilities for areas of Human Resources Management which include Recruitment & Selection, Coaching, Training & Development, Payroll Management.
The candidate will most likely have/be:
- Preparing and posting job advertisements: will be responsible for end-to-end management of a recruitment life cycle
- Completing the on boarding processes of the new comers
- Executing the employment and exit process of employees that we need to complete due to all legislations
- Preparing daily & monthly & yearly reports to the management team of restaurants
- Clarifying the training needs of employees and organise trainings to ensure that all staff are fully trained
- Administering the disciplinary processes based on the local labour laws if needed
- Responsible for the calculation and payment of salaries and overtimes pay in accordance with labour law
- Hold a B.S. Degree
- UK experience in Human Resources and in the F&B industry
- Must be experienced in recruitment - must know the F&B recruitment world
- Maintain excellent interpersonal skills with the employees and be an employee champion among the employees
- Experience in the employee relations we already have an external legal advice
- Experience working with Senior Manager
- Possess strong leadership and coaching skills
- Have a high internal-customer focus, combined with a can-do attitude
- An advanced problem solver
- Able to prioritise and work in a demanding environment
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824