IT Site Administrator required by a global qualifications and awarding body based in the City of London (Liverpool Street area) to provide IT support to members of staff onsite and offsite.
This is a temporary role for 4-6 months with the opportunity of going permanent for the right candidate. Working 37.5 hours per week, the successful candidate will be paid £150 - 180 per day depending on experience.
Core duties for the IT Site Administrator:
The successful candidate will:
- Providing support to employees with their work stations, printers, mobile devices and other technology
- Partnering with systems teams to design, plan and implement site-located servers, virtual infrastructure, backups and disaster recovery
- Answer, evaluate and prioritise incoming calls, voicemails, emails and in-person requests
- Write or revise user/technician training manuals and procedures
- Have relevant IT technical certifications
- Have extensive experience in similar IT service desk
- Be available immediately
If this IT Site Administrator role is something that you are interested in click APPLY NOW