A national student accommodation brand with a leading position in the market is looking to recruit a driven temporary Customer Service Administrator to support their busy branch in Liverpool.
This is an exciting role for a confident customer focussed administrator to join a vibrant brand.
This position is being offered as a temporary role with an immediate start date for 3 weeks in the first instance. The hours will be 9.00am to 5.30pm. The hourly rate of pay is £8.21.
Duties will include:
- Providing an excellent and customer focused reception service to all students and visitors
- To provide a professional helpdesk and telephone service with calls answered promptly, knowledgably and helpfully
- Promptly and courteously dealing with enquiries from customers and visitors to the property, providing appropriate advice and information, through a variety of methods, including email, website, telephone and in person
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times and act as a role model for excellent service delivery
- Supporting student check in and check out activities
- To provide and display information to students in relation to travel, events, luggage storage and tenancy procedures
- Carrying out general administration and office support, including typing, photocopying, scanning, filing and ordering of stationery off the approved list. Ensuring that databases and spreadsheets are maintained as required
- To be vigilant regarding student welfare issues and to report any student problem or any unusual behaviours to your line manager immediately
Click APPLY NOW below!