Are you looking for a new challenge? Well you have come to the right place!
A well-respected Architects Practice in High Wycombe is looking to recruit a skilled Senior Architectural Technician to join a small team of skilled professionals and be responsible for producing planning and working drawing packages, problem solving, assisting with design from initial stage and assist in the delivery of residential projects.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £35,000 to £45,000 per annum.The Senior Architectural Technician will most likely have:
- Understanding and experience of UK Planning process
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience working on both individual and multiple unit residential projects
- Knowledge and experience of UK Building Regulations
- Experience using AutoCAD / Drawing Express
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to produce detailed technical drawings
This role would suit an Architect / Architectural Technician, with a background in residential Architecture who would like to join an independent practice and help develop the business.
Click apply now below or contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 for further queries!