A leading membership organisation and regulatory body, within the medical field, are looking for an experienced Revalidation and Workforce Manager to support them in their Professional Standards department, based in Tower Hill.
With an immediate start, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision. With a salary of £36,031 per annum, pro rata, this role will run until the end of August 2019 in the first instance. This is a temporary, full time position, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The role of the Revalidation and Workforce Manager will:
Desired skills of the Revalidation and Workforce Manager:
- Manage all activities related to Revalidation, Continuing Professional Development (CDP) and Workforce matters
- Be responsible for managing and administering various committees and events
- Act as the main contact for all related enquiries
- Manage the content of the workforce pages on the company's website and social media platforms
- Experience of managing committees including; addenda preparation, minute taking and tracking action
- Ability to line manage and motivate staff including; setting objectives, undertaking performance reviews and appraisals
- Willing to travel to regional events and occasional work evenings/weekends (3-4 times per year)
- Experience working in a similar environment such as; NHS or Higher Education sector
If this Revalidation and Workforce Manager
role sounds like something of interest to you, please do not hesitate to click APPLY NOW