Red Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Lawyer for Children's Social Care, this is a temporary position, starting immediately and running through until the 24th of July 2019.
The successful candidate will receive £19.47 per hour and will be responsible for:
- Advising and having conduct of legal files on behalf of clients in relation to Children's social care
- Attending meetings and court as necessary
- Advising officers and members in a proactive and politically sensitive manner
- Providing guidance and training to less experienced team members
To be considered for this Senior Lawyer position, you will need:
- Experience advising in relation to Children's Social Care Matters
- Significant post qualification experience of relevant legal work
- To be familiar with providing written and oral advice/guidance to senior officers and members on sensitive and complex topics
If this Senior Lawyer role is of interest to you, please click apply now below.
Contact Jess on email@example.com for a full job description.