WANTED!!! EA to CFO and MD
Salary: £33K pa plus excellent benefits Central London
The key purpose of this job is to provide first class proactive, comprehensive and confidential administrative, project and networking support to the Chief Financial Officer & Managing Director of Business Services.
- Take on and manage a busy diary for the CFO and manage the CFO’s time and coordination of meetings. Provide diary support to heads of department within Business Services.
- Ensure the CFO is informed of all upcoming meetings and events and is prepared for them with all relevant documents for meetings and initiatives
- Access to all Directorate diaries to be able to arrange cross Directorate meetings.
- Working closely with the other Director EA/PAs to cover absence and heavy workloads as required.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls, dealing with correspondence and communication with internal and external contacts and visitors for the CFO, maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Research and produce papers for the CFO as required to support submissions to ExCo and Trustees.
- Arrange meetings and generate, edit/produce papers and agendas, and produce minutes for meetings
- Manage and attend regular meetings with key internal and external stakeholders
- Key communication contact for the CFO’s external contacts.
- Inbox management for the CFO, drafting responses, replying and flagging up anything urgent.
- Organise overseas and UK travel for the CFO and for other members of the Business Organises and/or contributes to key events hosted by the CFO.
- Makes necessary arrangements for internal and external stakeholders meetings/ events
- Process the CFO’s expenses Coordinates and manages the approval of absence for the CFO’s direct reports.
- Maintains manual and electronic filing systems
- Work with other EAs/PAs and the Executive team.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required and instructed by the CFO
Skills & Abilities
- A highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
- High self-confidence with the ability to think ahead and take initiative
- Strong emotional intelligence and first class interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, practical and enthusiastic individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent relationship builder especially at a senior level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in using MS office packages, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Outlook
- Strong work ethic, exceptional time management. with a proactive and flexible approach.
- Highly organised, with a thorough approach and strong attention to detail
For an immediate application, send your CV directly to email@example.com for a confidential application! Contact Patricia on 02077243824