Are you a skilled CAD Technician, looking for a new challenge and looking to join a busy, lively and expanding team? Well you have come to the right place!
An International firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants is looking to recruit a CAD Technician to join their team based in their Oxford Office.
This role will comprise drawing work using Autodesk Software to create technical drawings for planning, tendering and construction including architectural and civil detailing. There will be site visits to take measurements and to develop construction understanding and knowledge.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £30,000- £35,000 per annum + excellent benefits (see below)!
Monday to Friday - £37.5 hours a week.
Core duties of the CAD Technician:
The CAD Technician will most likely have/be:
- Support the Surveyors and Engineers in technical aspects of projects
- Produce existing plans, sections and details using surveyors notes and measurements
- Produce quality drawings for construction, architectural detailing, and in particular civil works
- Work to quality control standards for drawing production
- Use and follow engineering specifications and procedures
- Use and follow internally produced CAD standards for drawing production
- Complete full drawing packages for tendering and construction
- Be aware of all client design requirements using CAD standards
- Be responsible for and take accurate site measurements from inception through to construction to ensure accuracy of information produced
- Translate design concepts into CAD models
- Support the London (and other offices) CAD requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and drafting skills
- A relevant technical construction qualification
- Proven track record of CAD Projects
- An understanding of construction processes
- An understanding of building surveying practices
- Technical understanding of architectural detailing
- Experience of working on civils projects within the utilities/electricity sector
- Experience in structural engineering and civil design
- Proficient in using Microsoft Packages
- 25 days per annum – increases in line with length of service to a maximum of 30 days
- Eligible for bonus scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Scottish Widows)
- Life Assurance (x3 salary)
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Purchasing up to 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to email@example.com for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824