EXCITING OPPORTUNITY! Are you looking for a new Customer Service role?
A global technology organisation who are passionate about delivering high quality, innovative customer service and products for their business is recruiting for a skilled Complaints Agent to work within their Complaints Team based in London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £21,000 per annum + bonus!
Core duties of the Complaints Agent:
The Complaints Agent will most likely have/be:
- Improve the overall customer relationship, making customers aware of the organisation’s complaints procedures
- Actively manage customer complaints and resolve complaints within set time limits both via telephone and letter Investigate the root cause of any complaints, gathering information from relevant teams or stakeholders
- Maintain customer related information systems for accurate record keeping (MI)
- Escalate any complaint information to appropriate management
- Provide feedback where appropriate for continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organisational policies and professional codes
- Respond to Subject Access file requests and High Priority Complaints in a sensitive and timely manner
- Proven experience dealing with complaints
- Customer service experience
- 5 GCSEs/A Levels or equivalent qualification; qualifications such as Business, Administration and Finance (BAF), Diploma, Baccalaureate (BAC) Foundation and Intermediate Diploma
- Attention to detail
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824