A large and well respected national Consumer Services Organisation, based in Bury St. Edmunds, is recruiting for enthusiastic and driven temporary Customer Claims Advisers to join their fantastic team.
As a Customer Claims Adviser, you'll focus on dealing with Customer's claims whilst making them feel well looked after, every step of the way. You'll make sure that customers have a positive experience when making a claim, providing advice and support.
Duties of a Customer Claims Adviser;
- Taking ownership and progressing customer claims, including First Notification and follow up enquiries
- Handling inbound telephony in a pro-active manner
- Managing workflow and tasks with an awareness of GDPR
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and experience of relevant products and services
- Staying up to date with legal and regulatory requirements
You'll need to commit to working a varied rota throughout the year, which will include regular Saturday working (1 in 3) and evenings until 8pm. You'll have your rota well in advance so that you can make plans to make the most of your time.
This role would suit someone who has;
- a passion for customer service and relationship building
- an organised approach and the ability to prioritise
- strong analytical and decision making skills
- confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- a strong team ethic whilst working towards shared goals
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW