A well-established membership body is looking to recruit a skilled Customer Services Officer to join their vibrant team based in the heart of London.
This is a full-time 9 month fixed term contract paying £23,362.50 pro rata.
The Customer Services Officer will provide integral support to the organisation. This support includes all aspects of administering a wide range of enquiries, while also providing a high level of customer service to internal/external stakeholders. Once established in the role, the individual will hold a key responsibility for managing and accessing outgoing correspondence from and to members throughout the UK and engaging over social networks such as Twitter.
The Customer Services Officer will most likely have/be:
- Excellent customer/member handling experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internal and external to the organisation
- Good IT skills and experience of all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of working under pressure and to specific performance standards in a busy fast paced contact centre
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working with databases
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to handle challenging and demanding customers with an effective and professional conduct
For an immediate application, hit APPLY NOW below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential application! Contact Number: 02077243824