A national student accommodation provider with a leading position in the market, is looking to recruit a driven temporary Customer Service Advisor to support their busy branch in Sheffield. This is an exciting role for a confident Customer focussed administrator to join a vibrant brand.
This role is being offered as a temporary role working from Monday 11th March, for two weeks in the first instance. The hours will be 8:30-5:00pm. The hourly rate of pay is £8.20.
Duties will include:
- Providing an excellent and customer focused reception service to all students and visitors
- To provide a professional helpdesk and telephone service with calls answered promptly, knowledgably and helpfully
- Promptly and courteously dealing with enquiries from customers and visitors to the property, providing appropriate advice and information, through a variety of methods, including email, website, telephone and in person
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times and act as a role model for excellent service delivery
- Supporting student check in and check out activities
- To provide and display information to students in relation to travel, events, luggage storage and tenancy procedures
- Carrying out general administration and office support, including typing, photocopying, scanning, filing and ordering of stationery off the approved list. Ensuring that databases and spreadsheets are maintained as required
- To be vigilant regarding student welfare issues and to report any student problem or any unusual behaviours to your line manager immediately
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click APPLY NOW below!