A global organisation based in the heart of Mayfair is seeking a French speaking Medical Coordinator to join their team for an ongoing assignment, with an immediate start date available.
This is a temporary position, paying £13.26 per hour, working for 4 weeks in the first instance.
We are looking for a motivated and driven candidate with a background in Medicine and Administration
Medical Coordinator duties:
- Coordinating orders and delivery of medicines abroad
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery of required medicines to pharmacies
- Making sure orders contain the correct information (attention to detail)
Skills/ requirements of the successful Medical Coordinator:
- Personable, polished and professional
- Proven office administration experience
- Talented user of MS Office suite
- Confident communicator, able to interact at all levels of the business
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW below!