WANTED SALES MANAGER IRELAND!
Based in Dublin City Centre
Salary €50,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
As Sales Manager you will take responsibility for achieving our commercial sales objectives. You will manage the coordination of our sales activities through external agencies and internal stakeholders and team members. You will be one of our sales experts - leading, supporting and shaping how our organisation grows and evolves our approach towards sales.
This position is pivotal to the success of our business and you will work with the team, particularly the Marketing Manager and the Head of Sales and Marketing, to ensure that budgets are used effectively; whilst motivating and coaching the residence teams to succeed.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the lead generation and sales of student accommodation in Ireland to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue during core and summer periods through driving and maximising sales performance in all residences
- Setting and monitoring sales targets and KPIs across all sites, provide support, motivation and coaching of sales team to ensure targets are achieved
- Act as the sales lead for Ireland, supporting the development and embedding of a strong sales culture
- Manage the Dublin Sales Office
- Conduct viewings across the Ireland portfolio as well as coaching other team members to also deliver effective viewings. Track the conversion of viewings to sales and provide interventions as needed
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain residents and engage positively with all residents to ensure they become referrers of future residents
- Conduct market research, insight and analysis from residences and competitors in order to identify market requirements for current and future products and propositions, to include:
- Monitoring and analysing sales trends o Studying competitors' products and services
- Analysing customer behaviour
- Develop an annual marketing plan and budget to drive leads with the Marketing Manager. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives for each residence throughout Ireland.
- Liaise with Universities and other institutions to ensure effective working relationships and partnerships are delivered
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly sales-focused team meetings
- Track sales team metrics and report data to management on a regular basis
- Ensure correct usage of the sales portal and other sales applications
- Manage all show flats to ensure a high standard of presentation
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic and a commitment to get the job done
- Company Ambassador - a role model by adhering to company standards, whilst continuously exceeding activity and income targets
- Excellent Sales experience
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of people
- Self-starter, independent, able to work using own initiative
- Willing to travel as required
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please call Patricia D'Arcy on +44207724 3824