A leading London University and an integral provider of Higher Education in the UK is looking for a Personal Assistant. Based in historic buildings in Central London, the Personal Assistant will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Dean and Deputy Chief Executive.
This is a full-time role offered as temporary assignment for 2 months in the first instance. The salary equivalent is £31,401, pro rata, per annum, equating to £17.21 per hour.
Duties of the PA:
- Management and organisation of correspondence and communications
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries and requests on behalf of the Dean
- Arranging meetings and making travel arrangements
- Administrating financial transactions including expenses and purchase requisitions
- Establishing strong relationships with staff in the university
The successful PA will most likely have:
- Excellent secretarial, administrative and diary management skills
- Knowledge of applications including Microsoft Office software and web editing
- Numerical and financial skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Employment history in an educational background would be preferred but is not essential.
We want to hear from Personal and Executive Assistant professionals with proven experience supporting senior level staff and stakeholders.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click APPLY NOW below!