Are you an exceptional Operations Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a dynamic, exciting and industry sector??
As an Operations Manager, you'll deliver inspiring, supportive leadership for the teams you manage and will be responsible for the operational performance and management of the sites within your region (central London, Cambridge, Exeter and West Midlands sites).
Competitive Salary plus benefits.
Regional Manager will be responsible for student accommodation sites in central London, Cambridge, Exeter and Coventry sites. The successful candidate will work at the in London offices and travel to sites within the southern region.
The Regional Manager will have responsibility for driving occupancy, achieving sales whilst delivering the best possible customer experience for our customers and increasing customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate that they can increase brand awareness, service offering and occupancy of our superior student accommodation.
- To provide leadership and direction for the regional teams in each student accommodation location and ensure that operational, financial and a range of other objectives are met
- Develop and build new and existing business relationships
- To ensure client and student expectations exceeded by delivering budgets and identifying and implementing actions to improve effectiveness and service levels
- Ensure that profitability is maximised
- Ensure compliance with all agreements, leases and contracts
- Ensure the teams remain compliant with all business related legislation, including Health & Safety, Data Protection and privacy
- Initiate and anticipate potential to enhance and grow client business identifying development opportunities and represent the business with a clear knowledge and understanding of external needs and internal capabilities
- Ability to manage change and adapt to ever changing demand as well as motivate your teams to achieve results
- A commercial approach to business in order to find a balance between applying best practice wherever possible against financial necessity
- Extensive experience in a senior leadership role in either university accommodation or build to rent environment with a proven track record of developing a team and delivery of business objectives
- Demonstrable experience in building, developing and maintaining partnerships
- Considerable experience at senior level in operational roles with accountability for multi-site locations
- Strategic thinker, able to assess complex matters
- Articulate and influential, and able to communicate operational initiatives and outcomes
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to achieve outstanding results
- Creative and innovative approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in preparing correspondence, submissions, presentations and reports
- Full UK Drivers Licence
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please CLICK AND APPLY NOW!