WANTED URGENTLY! SALES COORDINATOR MMDEDIATE START!
ARE YOU A CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL WITH DRIVE AND PASSION FOR PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
£25,000 pro rata (2 month FTC in the first instance with strong potential to extend and/ or go permanent)
Sales Coordinator C London for a property company
- The Sales Coordinator is the first point of contact for prospective residents, taking inbound booking enquiries through a variety of channels (webchat, face to face, telephonic, email) for prospective new residents. You will be responsible for ensuring the sales and booking processes are followed consistently and leads are quickly converted to opportunities and sales.
- You must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, a true multi-tasker, and be flexible in your approach to sales and operations. A positive attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to secure results are all essential for this role. Previous experience in a Contact Centre and/or any Luxury Brand knowledge is desirable. You must have the ability to build rapport with the wider team and customers alike, with excellent attention to detail, coupled with an understanding and ability to deliver our brand values.
- An excellent communication skills spoken and written with strong numerical skills
- Possess a friendly, confident and engaging personality, able to communicate effectively
- Strong organisational, time-management and administrational skills
- Adaptable, able to learn quickly and use own initiative - thrives under pressure
- Experience of Salesforce an advantage
Call Patricia 0207 724 3824 to discuss this opportunity further.