Training Officer required for a London based, well-respected membership body with HQ near Monument Station.
The Training Officer will support the coordination and delivery of the UK training and professional development for the organisation. The successful candidate will be required to travel regularly throughout the UK.
This is a temporary, ongoing position, working 14 hours per week covering Mondays and Tuesdays. This role is paying an annual salary of £28,229, pro rata.
Core duties of the Training Officer will include, but is not limited to:
The successful applicant will mostly likely have / be:
- Supporting the training manager in the organisation of the annual course programmes
- Assisting with the implementation and selling of training programmes and CPD events
- Organise and manage events including booking speakers, venues, catering and handling necessary administration
- Proof reading and formatting training resources
- Assisting with the marketing and communications for training courses
- Set up and manage the process for gaining feedback and creating reports from it
- Attend on-site training days and manage the registration desk
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experienced in coordinating and marketing events
- Good organisation and project management
- High level of administration skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS office, experience using data-bases, bulk email systems and basic web editing
- The ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK, occasionally involving overnight stays
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems for editing and uploading web page content
If this sounds like I am describing you, please click APPLY NOW
Please note we will only be in contact with you if you have been successfully shortlisted.