A leading membership organisation and regulatory body, within the medical field, are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to support them in their Finance and Operations department, based in Tower Hill. With an immediate start, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
With a salary of £20,000 per annum, pro rata, this role will run for 8 weeks in the first instance. This is a temporary, full time position, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The role of the Financial Assistant will be:
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the petty cash and monthly reconciliations
- Managing the setup of Purchase Ledger for staff and suppliers
- Processing invoices, expense claims, credit notes and resolving queries
- Chasing unsettled debt to assist Credit Control
- Manage the finance help desk
Desired skills of the Financial Assistant:
- Possess a qualification relevant to maths or accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and confident on MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to act on own initiative but to take instruction where appropriate
- Good organisation and administration skills
If you are available immediately and think that this role sounds like you click APPLY NOW below!
Please note: only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.