A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled temporary Quality Officer to join the College that is responsible for setting standards in the medical field. This is a varied role that will specifically be providing administrative support to the College's clinical audit programme.
This is a full-time role paying £16.48, per hour, Monday - Friday. This role is being offered as a temporary role, working for 2 to 3 months in the first instance, starting on Monday 17th December.
Immediate interview opportunities are available.
Core Duties include:
- Maintaining the database of clinical audit contacts
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries on the College's clinical audits
- Developing and maintaining college procedures
- Analysing audit results
- Organising committees including writing minutes
- Communicating with hospitals and documenting registration and filing information
- Extensive administration within a professional office based environment
- Confident user of MS Office (Including Advanced Excel)
- Confident user of Databases (Access and Office)
- Self motivated and driven
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW