A global organisation that engages in the development, manufacture and sale of industrial automation and inspection equipment is looking to recruit an IT Support Technician to join their team based in London.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £24,000 per annum + bonus!
Core duties of the IT Support Technician:
- Management and support of IT equipment and phones for all staff
- First point of contact and support for all IT issues that arise
- IT infrastructure and security across UK & Ireland's six offices
- The ordering and inventory control including, but not limited to IT and phone equipment
- Installation of IT workstations via software distribution (PC systems, laptops and reinstalling operating system)
- Support of problems with various Microsoft components
- Phone / network sockets patch management
- Various IT projects including company intranet and web page management
The IT Support Technician will most likely have/be:
- Degree educated (IT/Business with IT)
- Attention to detail and logical
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Interest in project work
- Optimum time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Team and service-oriented
- Able to effectively analyse and communicate data and software
- Successful management of projects within previous role
- Full UK driving licence
Click Apply Now below, contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries.