An established Professional Standards College based in the City of London, responsible for regulation and accreditation in the medical field is looking for a Project Programme Manager.
This role is a full-time 6 month fixed term contract, salary £49,000 per annum pro rata
Project Programme Manager will be involved in complex collaboration between NHS Health Education England, the Health Education England local regional team(s) and will focus primarily on a project to encourage overseas professionals to the UK to Learn and Earn.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Programme Manager will be responsible for supporting the creation, implementation and evaluation of learning programmes, working with and alongside our key stakeholders:
- Management of project plan, working closely with NHS Improvement, Health Education England, NHS England and college representatives;
- Liaise between key project partners to coordinate communication across organisations;
- Produce project documents, timelines, surveys etc for use by faculty;
- Oversee development from an administrative and managerial perspective, supporting a team of faculty and delivery partners;
- Manage events and meetings including drafting agendas, paperwork and minute-taking and presenting to attendees;
- Play an active role in coordination of data and information related to trainee and trainer feedback and evaluation of the programme;
- Report as necessary to all manner of stakeholders using written highlight reports, verbal updates and email.
- Support budgetary aspects as required;
- Analyse complex data and present evidence in relation to programme;
- Act as a point of contact for the Leaders Programme
- Monitor both implementation and evaluation;
- Manage risks and issues, escalating as needed;
- Take responsibility for progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary;
- Be responsible for change control and configuration management in a manner consistent with other projects within the programme;
- Support the development of common documentation, branding and methodology
- Serve on working groups or committees as required
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade as specified by the line manager
The post holder should have substantial programme management experience, ideally involving multiple partners in a complex setting. The roles will involve travel (potentially international) but will be based in the London office - although the successful applicant will need to be able to work flexibly and that may include some hot-desking at NHS HEE.IT Skills
MS Office, MS Access, MS Project, PRINCE2
Please contact a member of the team today to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted if you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.