An established Professional Standards College based in the City of London, responsible for regulation and accreditation in the medical field is looking for a Programme Manager for Training Projects.
Programme Project Manager will be involved in complex collaboration between NHS Health Education England, the Health Education England local regional team(s) and will focus primarily on two projects but will also assist with project work across the wider workforce strategy implementation. This role will be to develop and implement an innovative new training programme for all trainees.
This role is a full-time 12 month fixed term contract, salary £49,000 per annum.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Programme Manager will be responsible for supporting the creation, implementation and evaluation of learning programmes, working with and alongside our key stakeholders:
- Management of project plan, working closely with NHS Improvement, Health Education England, NHS England and college representatives;
- Liaise between key project partners to coordinate communication across organisations;
- Produce project documents, timelines, surveys etc for use by faculty;
- Oversee development from an administrative and managerial perspective, supporting a team of faculty and delivery partners;
- Manage events and meetings including drafting agendas, paperwork and minute-taking and presenting to attendees;
- Play an active role in coordination of data and information related to trainee and trainer feedback and evaluation of the programme;
- Report to all manner of stakeholders
- Support budgetary aspects as required;
- Analyse complex data and present evidence in relation to programme;
- Act as a point of contact for the Leaders Programme
- Monitor both implementation and evaluation;
- Manage risks and issues, escalating as needed;
- Take responsibility for progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary;
- Be responsible for change control and configuration management in a manner consistent with other projects within the programme;
- Support the development of common documentation, branding and methodology
- Serve on working groups or committees
The Programme Project Manager should have substantial programme management experience, ideally involving multiple partners in a complex setting. The roles will involve travel (potentially international) but will be based in the London office - although the successful applicant will need to be able to work flexibly and that may include some hot-desking at NHS HEE.IT Skills
PRINCE2, MS Office, MS Access, MS ProjectQualifications
Degree or equivalent experience
Please contact a member of the team today to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted if you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.