A global organisation that engages in the development, manufacture and sale of industrial automation and inspection equipment is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team based in Milton Keynes.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £21,000- £23,000 per annum + benefits!
Core duties of the Sales Administrator:
- Sales orders, quotation and trial sample management, preparing commercial offers
- Support the Sales engineer when they are on the road. Incoming phone call handling.
- Order management, registration, billing and shipping products
- Support at all stages of the flow of goods from the parent company to end customers. Stock control
- Preparation of sales statistics on the data provided by the company (this requires optimum use of computer media such as excel and access)
- Evaluates, develops, and improves training programs to enhance organisational understanding and performance
- Maintains data and record keeping for all business units in an efficient and effective manner
The Sales Administrator will most likely have/be:
- Bachelor's degree (preferable)
- Active listening skills
- Good ability to communicate with internal & external sources and negotiation skills
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, motivations, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts
- Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- IT skills are also essential, particularly in MS Office
In return, our client offer phenomenal opportunities for their employees and hard work, flexibility, and innovative thinking are rewarded with increasing responsibility and opportunity.
Don't miss out! Click Apply Now below! Please contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 for all queries or alternatively email Ilamathy@red-personnel.co.uk