A global organisation that engages in the development, manufacture and sale of industrial automation and inspection equipment is looking to recruit a Graduate Sales Consultant to join their team based in London.
This is a full-time permanent role with a starting salary of £28,000 + (also includes quarterly bonus)!
Core duties of the Graduate Sales Consultant:
- You will be delegated your own territory and client base
- Find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- Meeting and demonstrating their products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Be a key contributor to their dynamic, close knit sales team
The Graduate Sales Consultant will most likely have/be:
- Educated to Degree Level (Business or Technical Discipline related degree will be an advantage)
- GCSE or A Level in Maths/Physics
- Proven sales/commercial experience or experience working whilst at University if a new graduate.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Professional attitude
- Confident and ambitious
- Willing to learn
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Company car provided
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
Initial training will be provided which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career at this global organisation!
Click Apply Now below, contact Ilamathy on 02077243824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries!