A national student accommodation provider with a leading position in the market, is looking to recruit a driven temporary Administrator to support their student building in central Sheffield. This is an exciting role for a confident Customer focussed administrator to join a vibrant brand.
This role is being offered as a temporary role working from week commencing 19th November for 1 week in the first instance. The hours will be 9am to 5pm. The hourly rate of pay is £8.20.
Duties of the Administrator will include:
- Carrying out core administration and office support, including typing, photocopying, scanning, filing and ordering of stationery off the approved list.
- Ensuring that databases and spreadsheets are maintained as required
- To provide a professional helpdesk, reception and telephone service with calls answered promptly, knowledgably and helpfully as required
- Promptly and courteously dealing with enquiries from customers and visitors to the property, providing appropriate advice and information, through a variety of methods, including email, website, telephone and in person
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times and act as a role model for excellent service delivery
- Supporting student check in and check out activities
- To provide and display information to students in relation to travel, events, luggage storage and tenancy procedures
- To be vigilant regarding student welfare issues and to report any student problem or any unusual behaviours to your line manager immediately
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click APPLY NOW below!